Current Job Description
Nanny - Full Time - Driver Required - Dalkey - Top Salary dependent on experience
A lovely family based in Dalkey are looking for a kind, loving, experienced Nanny to take care of their four year old daughter and six month old son.
- Ideally a minimum of three years Nannying experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent references for each position held.
- Fluent English.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Up to date Paediatric First Aid would be preferable.
- A childcare qualification to at least level 5 FETAC/QQI would be a bonus.
- Baby and toddler experience would be a huge bonus.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles, maintaining nap and feeding routines, etc.
- Keeping track of the children's development and updating the parents
- Organising developmentally focused activities to stimulate learning.
- Preparing tasty and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Tidying the nursery, cleaning toys and children's laundry.
- Dropping to and collecting from Montessori, playdates, activities, etc.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top salary - totally dependent on experience.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions.
- Petrol/Diesel expenses.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send us (i) your full and complete CV (please don't leave any gaps) and (ii) your written references (or the contact details of your Referees).
We look forward to hearing from you.