Current Job Description
Housekeeper/Nanny - Foxrock - Driver Essential - €900 to €1,200 per week
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced Nanny/Housekeeper to look after a lovely family of five.
The children are aged:
- Girl aged eleven years
- Boy aged nine years
- Girl aged six years.
- A minimum of three years' experience as a Nanny/Housekeeper with at least two years in the same job.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence and own car - a confident driver would be preferable.
- Ideally a childcare qualification to at least FETAC/QQI Level 6.
- An interest in sports and outdoor activities would be a huge bonus.
- Good cooking and baking skills would be desirable.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
- Collecting the children from school, playdates and activities.
- Supervising homework
- Housekeeping in relation to the children only.
- Organising school bags and materials, games kits, swimming kits, etc.
- Preparing an evening meal for the family.
- Errands such as grocery shopping, dropping/collecting dry cleaning, organising maintenance people, etc.
- Carrying out a range of fun, age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities and outings.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €900 to €1,200 gross per week.
- Reimbursement of motor expenses.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
To be considered for this position, please send your full and complete CV and the contact details of all your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.