Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Portmarnock - December Start - Driver Required
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and qualified Nanny to look a six year old boy and a three year old girl.
- Ideally a minimum of three years relevant experience with at least two years with the same family or employer.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- A full, clean driving licence with own car.
- Ideally a FETAC/QQI Childcare Qualification to at least level 5.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be an advantage.
- Monday to Friday - 10am to 6pm
- Collecting the children from school and Montessori and supervising homework.
- Carrying out a range of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with the children.
- Bringing and collecting them from playdates, sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Light housekeeping in relation to the children only including children's laundry, tidying play areas, organising children's clothes for school, etc.
- Preparing tasty and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €650 - €800 gross per week - depending on experience.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions.
If you believe you might be the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.