Current Job Description
HOUSEKEEPER & FAMILY COOK - Blackrock - €45,000 per year - Driver Essential
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced, committed Housekeeper/Cook for a family of five in Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
The children are aged 7, 11 and 14 years.
- Ideally a minimum of three years experience in a similar role with at least two years with the same employer or family.
- Excellent References.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English.
- A competent Cook would be preferable, capable of preparing fresh, simple family meals.
- 10am to 6pm Monday and Tuesday, 8am-4pm Wednesday to Friday - This is a forty hour per week role.
- Running and managing the household on a day to day basis with responsibility for the day to day housekeeping function as well as assisting with cleaning, tidying, washing and ironing and cooking.
- Cooking and preparing vegetables, fruit juices, soups, salads, fresh sauces for pasta and keep prepared dishes for reheating in the fridge.
- Assisting with school runs and collection once a day.
- Overseeing the children occasionally until parents return but this role is more supervision than actual childcare.
- Running errands, dealing with contractors, arranging deliveries and repairs, etc.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €45,000 gross per year.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.