Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Donnybrook - January Start - Driver not essential
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced, dedicated and qualified Nanny to look after two little boys aged three and five years with a new baby due in the New Year.
- Ideally a minimum of three years childcare experience with at least two years with the same employer or family.
- Excellent References.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car would be a huge bonus but not a deal breaker.
- Fluent English.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be preferable.
- Ideally at least a FETAC/QQI Level 5 Childcare qualification.
- Baby and Toddler experience would be an advantage.
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm.
- Full care of the two older children including afterschool collections, pickups from playdates, arranging and carrying out age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities, as well as cooking healthy and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Light housekeeping in relation to the children only including doing the children's laundry and organising cupboards/clothes/toys etc.
- Even though the mother will be on maternity leave, the Nanny will have sole charge of the two older children.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €750 - €850 gross per week - depending on experience.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions.
If you believe you might be the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.