Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Sandymount - Driver not required - immediate start
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and qualified Nanny to look after two children aged two and three years.
- Ideally at least three years experience in a childcare role including creche, private family, Montessori, etc.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- A childcare qualification to at least QQI/FETAC Level 5 would be advantageous.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be preferable.
- An interest in outdoor activities would be a huge bonus.
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 6pm.
The main duties include- school/nursery drop off and pick ups, cooking for the children, organising and engaging them in fun activities both in the home and in the local area.
Organising the children's schedules including activities and play dates.
Helping with light housekeeping such as tidying up around the house and keeping the children's spaces tidy.
Preparing healthy and tasty snacks and meals for the children.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €750 to €850 gross - depending on experience.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.