Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Dublin 4 - Driver not required - immediate start
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and dedicated Nanny to look after a six month old baby.
- Ideally a minimum of three year's nannying experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be preferable.
- A Childcare qualification up to at least FETAC/QQI Level 5 would be desirable.
- Experience of babies and toddlers would be ideal.
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm.
- organising the baby’s daily schedule
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles, washing and dressing the baby and maintaining nap and feeding routines.
- Keeping track of the baby's development and updating the parents on a daily basis.
- Light housekeeping in relation to the baby including laundry, organising the baby's clothes, tidying up play area, etc.
- Carrying out a range of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €775 - €880 gross per week - depending on experience.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.