Current Job Description
Part-time Nanny - Dun Laoghaire - Driver Essential - €650 gross per week
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced Nanny to look after three children:
- Ten year old girl
- Eight year old girl
- Four year old boy
- Hours 1pm to 7pm - Monday to Friday.
- Collecting the children from school and dropping them to their extra curricular activities.
- Supervising homework.
- Preparing snacks for the children.
- Some light housekeeping in relation to the children including organising school uniforms, laundry and buying school supplies.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' childminding and/or Nannying experience with at least two years with the same family or employer.
- Excellent References.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Fluent English.
- A FETAC/QQI childcare qualification to at least Level 5 would be an advantage.
- An interest in sport would be a bonus.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €650 gross per week.
- Use of family car to transport children to and from school and activities.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions.
- Live in during the week if preferred.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.