Current Job Description
Live out Night Carer - Glenageary - Top Salary
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced, qualified and professional Carer to provide night time support to an eighty year old lady with heart failure.
- Ideally a minimum of three to five years experience in a Carer or Healthcare Assistant role.
- Excellent References.
- Ideally at least a minimum level 5 QQI/FETAC Healthcare qualification.
- Up to date first aid would be preferable.
- Fluent English
- Hours: 8pm to 8am - three or four nights per week.
- Providing full night time support including getting ready for bed, assisting wtih personal care, providing hot drinks throughout the night if required, support with toilet trips throughout the night if required, ensuring the client is comfortable, etc.
- Providing care and companionship throughout the night to this lovely lady.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top salary - totally dependant on experience and qualifications.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely position please send your full CV, copies of your qualifications and the contact details of all your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.