Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Ballsbridge - Driver not required - 40 hours per week
We are looking for a kind and caring Nanny to look after two year old twins (a boy and a girl).
- Ideally a minimum of three years' experience as a Nanny/Childminder or in a Creche/Montessori with at least two years with the same family/employer.
- Excellent references.
- Fluent English.
- Ideally a childcare qualification up to at least QQI/FETAC Level 5.
- Experience of babies and toddlers would be preferable.
- Someone with a genuine love of the outdoors, nature and being active would be advantageous.
- The family are looking for someone who can stay long term and be there for the children as they grow.
- Everything child related.
- Nursery Duties.
- Following their routine and making sure they are happy, healthy and feeding well.
- Preparing and cooking nutritious and tasty snacks and meals for the children.
- Ensuring the childrens' areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Carrying out a wide range of age appropriate outdoor activities.
- Arts and crafts, puzzles, jigsaws, stories, games, etc.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €18 to €20 Gross per hour.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.