Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Bray - Driver Essential - €800 to €950 per week
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and professional Nanny to look after twins of three years with a new arrival due in February 2023.
- Ideally at minimum of three years' Nannying, Childminding, Creche or Montessori experience with at least two years with the same employer/family.
- Excellent References.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English.
- A Childcare Qualification up to at least QQI/FETAC Level 5 would be preferable.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be an advantage.
- Ideally experience with babies and toddlers - someone who can provide stimulation to help with his developmental milestones in the early years.
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
- General Nursery Duties in relation to the twins.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals.
- Planning and carrying out a wide range of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with the twins.
- Housework in relation to the children only including laundry, tidying away toys, keeping play areas clean, etc.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €800 to €950 gross per week - depending on experience.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
- Use of Nanny car.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.