Current Job Description
Part-time Nanny - Rathgar, Dublin 6 - Driver Essential - Top Salary
We are looking for a kind, caring, professional Nanny to look after four year old twin girls.
- Ideally a minimum of three years experience as a Nanny, Childminder, in a creche or in a Montessori with at least two years with the same family or employer.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- Ideally a driver with a full, clean driving licence.
- A minimum FETAC/QQI Level 6 Childcare qualification would be preferable.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be a bonus.
- HOURS: Monday to Friday - 1pm to 6pm.
- Collection from school and bringing to after school activities, playdates or to the park/playground.
- Assisting with homework.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals.
- Reading stories, arts & crafts, baking, etc.
- Carrying out a range of fun outdoor activities including outings, trips to the library/museum, long walks, etc.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €18 to €22 per hour depending on experience.
- Reimbursement of fuel expenses.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
To be considered for this position, please send your full and complete CV and the contact details of all your Referees to email@example.com