Current Job Description
Full time Nanny - Blackrock - Driver essential - €18 to €20 gross per hour - SEPTEMBER 2023
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and professional Childminder to look after three children:
- Twin boys aged seven
- Girl aged nine
- Ideally a minimum of three years nannying experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent references.
- Fluent English.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- A FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification up to at least Level 5 would be preferable.
- A strong swimmer would be a huge bonus.
- Must be an animal lover as the family have two dogs.
- Hours - Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm
- Dropping to and picking up the children from school, extra curricular activities and play dates.
- Supervising and assisting with homework.
- Preparation of tasty and nutritious snacks and meals.
- Light housework relating to the children only including laundry, keeping their bedrooms tidy, organising school uniforms and sports kits, etc.
- Walking the dogs.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- €18 to €20 gross per hour.
- Motor expenses.
To be considered for this position, please send your full and complete CV and the contact details of all your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.