Current Job Description
Part-time Nanny - Sandyford - Driver essential - Immediate Start!
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and professional Nanny to care for a ten month old baby girl and her eight year old brother.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' Nanny experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- Up to date Paediatric First Aid would be preferable.
- A FETAC/QQI Childcare Qualification up to at least Level 6 would be an advantage.
- Experience of babies and toddlers would be ideal.
- An animal lover as the family has a small dog.
- Three full Days per week - approximately 30 hours per week.
- Creating and maintaining excellent routines around feeding and sleeping.
- Engaging and playing with this little girl along with being tuned into her developmental needs.
- All nursery duties.
- Light housework relating to the children including preparing healthy meals, cleaning up the kitchen afterwards, tiding away toys etc.
- Dropping to and collecting from school, sports, playdates, extra-curricular activities, etc.
- Assisting with homework, especially Irish and Maths, if possible.
- Organising and carrying out a range of fun, age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €19 to €23 per hour dependant on experience.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.