Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Blackrock - Driver not Essential - €17 to €20 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring, professional Nanny to care for two little girls aged:
- 3½ years old
- 9 months old
- Ideally a minimum of three years Nannying/Childminding experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- A Childcare Qualification up to a minimum FETAC/QQI Level 5 would be desirable.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be an advantage.
- Ideally someone with experience of both ages who will be able to see them through their developmental milestones.
- Monday to Friday - 48 hours per week - 8am to 5.30pm/6pm.
- All nanny duties
- School drop off and collection which is within walking distance of the family's home.
- Preparing nutritious and healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Making sure the children are always safe and happy at all times.
- Maintaining the baby’s daily schedule particularly around feeding and naps.
- Planning and carrying out a range of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with them.
- Light housework in relation to the children only.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- €17 to €20 per hour.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV as well as the contact details of your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.