Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Sandycove - Immediate Start - Driver Not essential - €17 to €20 per hour
We are looking for an experienced, professional, flexible Nanny to care for two children:
- Girl aged two years old.
- Boy aged seven months.
- Ideally a minimum of three years childminding / nannying with at least two years with the same family or employer.
- Excellent references.
- Fluent English.
- Ideally a childcare qualification to at least level 5 (QQI/FETAC).
- Experience of toddlers and babies.
- Up to date paediatric first aid.
- Ideally someone fun who will enjoying helping to develop the children's skills.
- Monday to Friday - full time hours.
- Occasional babysitting and weekend work would be very much appreciated.
- Looking after the two year old's and the baby’s needs, welfare, health and safety.
- Develop the children's skills through play.
- Set milestone goals with parents.
- Plan indoor and outdoor activities.
- Prepare healthy meals and help with meal plans.
- Light housework in relation to the children only.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €17 to €20 gross per hour.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.