Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Naas, Co. Kildare - Driver Essential - Immediate Start - €18 to €20 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and professional Nanny to look after four children:
- Girl aged 7½ years
- Boy aged 5½ years
- Girl aged 2 years
- New baby
- Ideally a minimum of three years' Nannying or childminding experience with at least two years with the same family or employer.
- Excellent references.
- Fluent English.
- A childcare qualification (QQI/FETAC) to at least level 5 would be an advantage.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Experience of babies and toddlers.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be a huge bonus.
- Monday to Friday - Full Time hours.
- Dropping the children to and collecting them from school, preschool and extra-curricular activities.
- Light housekeeping in relation to the children only.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Maintaining and establishing good routines for the baby.
- Carrying out fun, age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with the children.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
- €18 to €20 per hour.
If you believe you might be the right fit for this lovely family please send us your full CV as well as the contact details of your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.