Current Job Description
Live-in Qualified Nanny - Co. Cavan - Driver required - €45,000 to €49,000 per year
We are currently recruiting for a live-in qualified nanny for a professional family based in Co. Cavan to look after three children aged: 13, 12 and 11 years old.
This position is in a rural area (within 1½ hour drive of Dublin) and would suit someone who loves the outdoors and country life.
You will be required to work on a week on/week off basis and to travel with the family on occasion.
There is separate accommodation and car provided.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' experience as a Nanny with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- A full, clean driving licence - Ideally the candidate should be a confident driver
- A childcare qualification and up-to-date paediatric first aid would be preferable.
- A love of animals and nature would be a bonus.
- One week on/One week off - paid in full for 52 weeks of year.
- Taking care of these three lovely children.
- Responsibility for dropping off and collecting from various activities.
- Organising school uniforms, clothes, equipment, etc. for school and activities.
- Children's laundry.
- Occasional overnight duties.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- €45,000 to €49,000 gross per year plus a year-end bonus depending on performance
- Lovely separate accommodation.
- Car provided
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.