Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Clonskeagh - Driver Essential - €18 to €20 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring, professional and experienced Nanny to look after three children aged one, three and seven years old.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' childminding experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- Ideally a childcare qualification up to at least FETAC/QQI Level 5.
- A driver with a full, clean driving licence and own transport.
- Experience with babies and toddlers would be a distinct advantage.
- An interest in outdoor activities and sports would be preferable.
- Monday to Friday - 45 to 48 hours per week.
- Responsibility for the full care and wellbeing of these three lovely children.
- Carrying out a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities with the children including Arts & Crafts, messy play, park trips, baking, reading, free play, etc.
- Dropping the five year old to and collecting from school.
- Light housework in relation to the children only including making their beds, children's laundry, tidying the playroom, toy organisation, etc.
- Preparing nutritious snacks and meals for the children including dinner.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- €18 to €20 per hour.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.