Current Job Description
Full Time Nanny - Clontarf - Driver not required - €17 per hour
We are looking for a kind, caring, professional, experienced Nanny to look after an nine month baby.
- Ideally a minimum of three years childminding experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References
- Paediatric first aid would be a distinct advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Ideally a childcare qualification up to a minimum Level 5 QQI/FETAC.
- Experience with babies and toddlers would be preferable.
- Must be an animal lover.
- Monday to Friday - 40 Hours - some flexibility surrounding start and end times.
- All nursery duties.
- Responsible for the care and wellbeing of the baby and maintaining excellent routine around feeding and sleeping.
- Assisting with the baby's development.
- Taking the baby to and from extra-curricular activities
- Liaising with parents to keep them up to date on the baby's progress
- Light housekeeping in relation to the baby only.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €17 gross per hour.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.