Current Job Description
Childminder/Housekeeper - 48 Hours per week - Driver Essential - Sandycove
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced Childminder/Housekeeper to care for three children aged five, seven and ten years with new baby due in February.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' childcare experience with at least two years in the same job or with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Good cooking skills would be a distinct advantage.
- Baby and toddler experience would be preferable.
- Ideally a childcare qualification to at least QQI/FETAC Level 5.
- Monday to Friday - 48 Hours per week.
- Collecting the children from school.
- Dropping to and collecting from extra curricular activities and sports.
- Preparation of healthy and nutritious snacks and a family evening meal.
- Housekeeping duties including children's laundry, making the beds, tidying up the kitchen, loading/unloading the dishwasher, hoovering, etc.
- Homework supervision.
- Preparing school lunches and uniforms/sports wear for the following day.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions.
- €20 to €25 gross per hour
- Mileage expenses
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.