Current Job Description
Housekeeper - Full Time Hours - Killiney - Excellent Salary - Driver Essential
We are looking for an experienced, professional Housekeeper to run a large family home.
- Ideally a minimum of three years experience working in a large house or as an accommodation assistant / supervisor in a hotel or guesthouse with at least two years in the same job.
- Excellent references.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Fluent English.
- Monday to Friday 09.00 am– 4.00pm.
- General cleaning – vacuuming/polish/dust/wash floors – all rooms, halls, stairs, landings every week, plus inside of presses containing glasses, vases, delph etc when required.
- Load/unload dishwasher, clean kitchen.
- Laundry – bed linen, towels, bath mats etc (multiples if house guests) clothes when owner in residence.
- Ironing of same.
- Make up/change beds.
- Clean inside of windows in house.
- Put out rubbish bags weekly.
- Sweep outside porch and steps when needed.
- Clean silver when required (once/twice a year).
- Occasional errands including supermarket shopping and/or dry cleaning.
- Meet and greet visitors to the house.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Top Salary - negotiable and depending on experience.
If you believe you're the right candidate for this lovely position, please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.