Current Job Description
Full Time Childminder - Driver Essential - Cabinteely - €18 to €25 per hour
We are looking for a full time, experienced Nanny/Childminder to look after three boys aged 5, 8 and 11 years.
- Ideally a minimum of three year's Nannying or childminding experience with the same family.
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence and own car. Must be a confident driver.
- Fluent English
- Ideally, at least a level 5 QQI or FETAC Childcare qualification. A Montessori qualification would be top of the Wishlist.
- Someone who enjoys cycling would be a huge bonus.
- Hours - Monday to Friday: 40 Hours per week. Some extra hours are available if desired.
- Collecting children from school.
- Dropping and collecting from after school activities, play dates, sports, etc.
- Assisting with and supervising homework.
- Housekeeping duties in relation to the children only.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Organising school uniforms and sports kits.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €18 to €25 per hour.
- Reimbursement of motor expenses.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.