Current Job Description
Experienced Housekeeper - Rathmichael - €20+ per hour - Full time hours
We are looking for an experienced, professional Housekeeper to work for a lovely family.
- Ideally a minimum of three years housekeeping experience in a large private house or hotel/B&B experience as accommodation assistant, for at least two years in the same job or with the same employer.
- Excellent references
- Fluent English
- Full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Sewing skills would be a huge bonus.
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm - Some flexibility surrounding start and finish times.
- Making up bedrooms to a high standard
- Hoovering, polishing, dusting, mopping floors, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring the house is kept to a high standard at all times
- Laundry duties
- Carrying out scheduled deep cleans.
- Keeping the entrance, hallway and outdoor areas clean and tidy on a daily basis
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness for the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Dealing with service and maintenance staff, when required.
- Some shopping and errands.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms & Conditions.
- reimbursement of petrol/diesel expenses.
- €20.00+ gross per hour depending on experience.
To be considered for this position, please send your full and complete CV and the contact details of all your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.