Current Job Description
Live-In Professional Nanny - Co. Meath - Driver Essential - €850 to €950 per week.
We are looking for an experienced, qualified, dedicated, professional Nanny to look after two children aged eleven and fourteen years old.
- Ideally a minimum of three years Nanny experience with the same family.
- Experience of dealing with children aged eleven years and upwards would be preferable.
- Excellent references.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Fluent English.
- A strong swimmer would be an advantage.
- An interest in sports and outdoor activities would be a bonus.
- Ideally someone who enjoys travel and will be willing to accompany the family when they travel.
- Responsibility for all childcare duties including laundry, organising school uniforms and sports equipment, tidying up after the children and supervising homework.
- You will be required to work a week on/a week off but will still be paid in full for the week off.
- Dropping and collecting to and from school, activities, sports, play dates, etc.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- €850 to €950 Gross per week
- Lovely, separate accommodation.
- Use of the car on time off.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.