Current Job Description
Experienced Nanny - Fulltime - €18 to €22 per hour - Cabinteely - Driver Essential - SEPTEMBER 2023
We are looking for a kind, caring Nanny to look after two little boys aged four and one.
- Ideally a minimum of three years experience as a Nanny, Childminder, Au Pair or Creche Assistant with at least two years with the same family or employer.
- Excellent references.
- Fluent English
- A QQI or FETAC Childcare Qualification up to at least Level 5 would be an advantage
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- An interest in swimming and outdoor activities would be preferable.
- Monday to Thursday: 8am to 7pm
- Dropping to and collecting from school and Montessori.
- Carrying out age appropriate activities including games, puzzles, drawing, arts & crafts, etc.
- Bringing the children to the park and playground weather permitting.
- Light housework including children's laundry, tidying the play areas, cleaning up after meal times, etc.
- Assisting the older child with her homework.
- Ensuring a happy and safe environment for these two lovely children.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €18 to €22 per hour
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- Reimbursement of motor expenses.
If you believe you might be the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.