Current Job Description
Full Time Childminder - Dundrum - €18 to €22 per hour - Driver Essential
We are looking for a Full Time Childminder to care for four children:
- Girl aged ten years old
- Boy aged six years old
- Girl aged four years old
- Boy aged ten months
- Ideally a minimum of three years' childminding experience in a family setting.
- Excellent References
- A FETAC or QQI Childcare Qualification up to at least Level 6 would be preferable.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English
- Baby/toddler experience would be preferable.
- Up to date Paediatric First Aid would be an advantage.
- Monday to Friday - Flexible Hours but at least 48 Hours per week.
- Responsibility for the complete care and wellbeing of the ten month old baby especiall in relation to naps, feeding, maintaining good routines, developmental milestones, etc.
- School runs, preparing meals for the children, carrying out age appropriate activities with all four children.
- Arts & Crafts, puzzles, reading, carrying out a variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Light housekeeping as well as some shopping and errands.
- If possible, the preparation of an evening meal for the family.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €18 to €22 per hour.
- Fuel Expenses.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.